Ian had his 4 month well visit today and made Momma proud. He's 16 pounds and 24 1/2 inches long. 75%ile for weight and around 50%ile for height. That's code for "short and fat". He handled his shots like a champ. Harrison asked to leave the room during that part. We got the go ahead to start solids, which I'm not in too much of a rush to do. I couldn't wait to start them with Harrison, but with Alex and Ian I've waited a bit because honestly, it's just more work! You have to remember to bring all the stuff with you when you go out to eat and it just makes me more tied down. Oh wait! Three kids is the definition of "tied down", that's right! Just kidding. :-) Anyway, Ian has been a happy baby today and the shots don't seem to have made him fussy or anything. He showed off his rolling skills for Dr. Wells and also tried to grab all of her instruments. He's just a joy and we all love him to pieces.
On a side note, he's doing really well adjusting to the crib in the nursery. He hasn't skipped a beat!
I'll post a recent picture of him tomorrow. Harrison says he's a "bucket of chubb".
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment